Thursday, October 8, 2009

mapping game pics and responses - Ruhi Brelvi


on the way back to the office.
At the plaza, I had to find water source.


When I found the park. It was really quiet. You didn't hear anything. and the mosaics were beautiful





























I had to take a picture of the skyline of the tallest building I saw. I can also hear the water fountain and it drowns out all the traffic and gives a sense of peace.








I had to take a picture with something green in it. and the jumble of voices and the train sounds. and its stank REALLY bad.










same as the last one but I liked the tree









after I found a number with two 5's in it.











after i followed someone in high heels












after I walked 4 blocks for the letters in my name.












after I walked 50 steps. when I was taking the picture I heard this popping sound. It turned out to be the flag hitting the pole.














No comments:

Post a Comment